February 2017 Middle School Youth Events:
(all events at Moreland Pres unless otherwise noted)
- Tues 1/31 – 6:30-7pm – Middle School EXP
- Tues 1/31 – 7-8:30pm – Middle School Youth Group
- Sun 2/5 – 10:30-11:30am – Youth Wall of Giving Fundraiser
- Tues 2/7 – 6:30-7pm – Middle School EXP
- Tues 2/7 – 7-8:30pm – Middle School Youth Group
- Weds 2/8 – 5:30-6:30pm – Youth Committee Meeting @ Limelight
- Sun 2/12 – 10:30-11:30am – Youth Wall of Giving Fundraiser
- Tues 2/14 – 6:30-7pm – Middle School EXP
- Tues 2/14 – 7–8:30pm – Middle School Youth Group
- Sun 2/19 – 10:30-11:30am – Youth Wall of Giving Fundraiser
- Mon 2/20 – 9am-5pm – Middle School Snow Day @ Mt. Hood Ski Bowl
- Tues 2/28 – 6:30-8pm – Middle School Youth Collective @ TaborSpace
LOGOS Dinner – Tuesday evenings at 6 p.m. – If you are planning to come to LOGOS Dinner before Youth Group on Tuesday evenings, please RSVP with Josh (click here to email him) by the Monday before so the LOGOS cooks know how many people to prepare for. Thanks!
Youth Wall of Giving Fundraiser – Sundays February 5th, 12th, and 19th during Coffee Hour following Worship – Our youth are once again fundraising for our summer mission projects (High School Caravan Trip and Middle School City Camp). This is one of major fundraisers so any youth planning to attend the summer trips are required to help with this event.
Middle School Snow Day – Monday February 20th from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. – Mt. Hood Ski Bowl Adventure Park – The middle school youth will be heading up the mountain to find out who is the best innertuber in the land. Wear gear for the snow and bring a lunch (or lunch money). This event costs $15/person. Talk to Josh for more info. Click here to register.
Middle School Southeast Youth Collective – Tuesday February 28th from 6:30 to 8 p.m. – TaborSpace – Meet at Moreland Pres at 6 p.m. to carpool to TaborSpace, and we’ll return to the church by 8:30pm – We’ll be gathering with middle school youth from 4 other churches to do some MEGA youth group activities. Come for games and conversations with kids from around the whole Portland area! Oh yeah, and there will be pizza!
Other Important Information:
All Middle School youth and their parent(s)/guardian(s) are asked to sign a covenant form to attend Middle School Youth Group. Please download, sign, and return this form (click here) if you have not already done so.
All the registration forms for youth events at Moreland are now online. If you have not done it yet (or if information has changed from last year), please fill out the Online General Registration Form (click here) for each youth in your family. This form will cover all youth activities for the 2015-2016 academic year (exceptions being major trips and retreats).
Sunday Morning Acolytes & Readers – Sarah has now made the signup form for acolytes and readers a digital thing. Click here to signup to be an acolyte and/or reader.
Most Up-to-Date Youth Information:
There are 4 ways to stay up-to-date about our Youth Groups at Moreland Presbyterian Church: